Friday, November 27, 2009

Weird day


Sigh, trust me, today was a horrible day for me ):

It was a well-planned outing today when my cousin and I were going to catch a movie before going to bowl/ice skate. Sadly, we reached Ehub! at 1.30pm to find that there were only single seats left! So we had no choice bu to give 2012 a miss. My cousin the tried to connect online via her phone to searchfor other slots in other cinemas but..

1) The connection was duper duper slow

2) We did not want to go for those late-night movies


So I sms-ed kahkeng for help to search for the 2012 time slots of other cinemas (too pissed off to remember which ones I asked for) but really thank you (o:


After a quick bite, we took the MRT to bugis so as to try the theatre there and FREAK! All sold out T.T Then we went on to Filmgarde at iluma and DAMN! All sold out again! We were like super depressed that the day didnt start off well. ): Fated I guess.


However, things soon took a change and I went to Nichii to shop for some clothes to be brought to bangkok to wear. Spent nearly a 100 bucks but my mood changed after getting them :D can't wat to put them on soon! hahah! We sorta gave up on watching a movie and jut went on shopping instead.


Who knew? we decided to try GV at marina square and saw that there was an available timeslot at 6.30pm. SUPER SUPER HAPPY! As we queued up for the ticket, I saw a piece of paper printed "2012 6.30pm ONLY 1st ROW FROM THE SCREEN" Trust me, srsly wantd to strangle myself T.T who can watch a movie properly on the first row?!?! So FORGET IT and we jut went for dinner at pizza hut.


It was indeed a sad day, kinda hilarious but we did learn something from today: NEVER TO GO OUT ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY :D


Now I am back to SLACKING and am awaiting for something to do :D


SITEX tmr and can see my cam plus my 2 friends Weijie and Zhicheng working there :D


Hope tomorrow will be a better day (:

P.S. WILLIE ANG AND NOELYN TAN HUEY, YOU ARE BOOKED FOR A MOVIE IN DEC! :D:D Make yourselves free (:


Toodles for now! <333


Joelle (:







No comments: