Saturday, November 28, 2009

Anti- Rotting x)

Hello! Finally, anotherpleasant day without rotting at home.
I woke up quite early today and went to school with my mum to get my brother's sec2 books and it was nuts of a heavy. Took a cab home and went to East Point with my mum and aunt for lunch and off to expo's SITEX I go. I sorta expected my friend to pangseh me already and so I went to walk round to look for cameras. It was sorta a very pretty one (shimmering pink the size of an ipod nano) but it exceeded my budget horrendously.

Saw Weijie at LG's booth, wholeheartedly tring to sell the lappies there and I feel very bad for not buying one from him. Soo sorry, cos I really do not need one now. ><> , maybe not used to it bahh x) All the best to him for his last day at work tomorrow :) For those who are interested, you can get a netbook for $477 (: at LG

Met up with my bro and Junshen to play bowling (supposedly) but it was super packed and also due to time constraints. We decided to watch MULAN in the end, together with Timothy at 4pm. Trust me, it is a DUPER DUPER nice movie and I cried so many times! It was so touching that my tears just wouldnt stop flowing. 5 stars for that show and I seriously didnt know Zhao Wei could act so well!

After the movie, all of us took bus 12 home and my bro and I dragged our tired feet home literally. Ate steamboat ad started playing the com.

Will be meeting Junshen tmr to help him in his maths and also to "scold him when he slack" (according to him) at Ehub!'s coffee club and I shall try to finish reading my book by tomorrow (:

I am sooo glad that I am finally doing something meaningful during the holidays T.T I totally wasted 2 weeks of my life slacking away!

Rotting is NOT my forte

Joelle (:

No comments: