Thursday, December 3, 2009

Filled week

Monday

Went to school for a short meeting regarding the council games which I were unable to attend in the end. After that, had a quick lunch at my place with Huiying and Amanda, we went straight to the Chen Su Lan Children's home with our self-wrapped sweet hamper that came out to look like a heart shape (: Cool seh? Apparently, since its our first time there, we took 2 hours to search for that place! ): but according to the staff there, it was kind of a blessing in disguise cos if we reached on time, he would be stuck in a meeting and be unable to entertain us. We undeniably gained some insights about the Children's home and might most probably be signing up for voluntary work there. (:
Went to Ang Mo Kio Hub for dinner and this was the interesting conversation between Huiying, Amanda and I:

Me: What do you all wanna eat?
A & H: Anything
H: Mos burger! The nuggets very nice! Even better than Macs!
A: Subway?
Me: OMG! NOOO! I am duper sick of it! I eat it almost everyday!
H & A: Okay good! Then lets all eat subway!
Me: Irritating! NO! (hahaha)

As we walk further into AMK hub, we saw Mos burger and then Subway then amanda suggested"pepperlunch?" AND PEPPER LUNCH APPEARED! It was crazy! So the arrangement was MOS BURGER, PEPPER LUNCH, SUBWAY! It was so coincidental and amazing! How often do we see something like that? (: We ate at pepperlunch in the end nd did smth nonsensical but shant say it here x)

Had an awesome day with my JAH (no E) ): Thanks girls! (:


Tuesday

Woke up to find that I cannot move my body properly as it was aching symmetrically. I just couldnt gt myself out of bed! Met up with he councillors at downtown east to buy groceries and then went to the chalet to do the food preparations. 7pm the BBQ started and yeahh, it went well (:
11.40pm- Our first late night movie: Case 39
Sat beside mervyn and clayton cos they re not scared and horhor watched it before -.- LOL! I blocked my view using my jacket when the gruesome scenes came. LOL! Guess i am still a scaredy cat x)

Wednesday

Played games in the chalet, cooked and then off to school we go. Helped in the auction and then nightwalk. Home

2 days literally FLEW!

Today

Went out to buy groceries with my cousin and we whipped up kind a nice lunch together :D yumyum. Chiong like siao to Bishan for the twilight marathon at Juncti8n and was 30mins late but heng didnt miss a lot :D Robert Pattinson is cute! hahaha. I guess its the character that made him so x) Ah shin is still cuter though (: Tired day! Gonna chiong Eclipse :D

JEH meeting tmr at Chinatown (: Back to eclipse!

Toodles!

Joelle (:

No comments: